ART Core System
ART is the tabletop role-playing system first popularized in Legendary Lives and later in Lost Souls. The ART system takes it name from the Action Results table, the mechanism used for all task resolution.
The ART Engine builds on the innovations of the original ART system, creatng a system that is just as easy to use but even more flexible.
- ART Engine Core Roleplaying System Updated August 8, 2013
- Generic Character Sheet
- Action Results Table
- Aug 8, 2013 Major update to simplify weapons, advancement, and a host of other improvements.
- Jul 1, 2012 Incorporated column shifts, cleaned up weapon attack table, simplified advancement, simplified AOE attacks, corrected errors, increased cost of multi-actions.
- Apr 7, 2012 Changed wealth system to CT to AW scale, simplified equipment list; corrected a few errors.
- Apr 1, 2012 Changed health/damage system from numeric to descriptive, clairfied ranges, revised area of effect attacks, tweaked ART.
- Mar 11, 2012 Changed wealth system from numeric to descriptive.
- Feb 11, 2012 Posted first edition.
This version of the ART Engine may be used for commercial purposes as long as it constitutes no more than twenty- five percent (25%) of the finished work. Please contact Joe Williams at the address below for commercial permission.
ART Engine 2012 by Joe Williams is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license (including commercial licenses) may be available at HauntedAttic.org.